Sunday, January 24, 2016

Second Quarter Reflections

Prompts: In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts?
How have your research skills improved?
What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of?

     The area that I think I have improved the most is in grammar. I think I improved the most in grammar because we have had more practice with it. Before I knew grammar, but over the years I started to forget somethings. Now that we have had a refresher on it, I know it and in my opinion I think my writing has been better.

     My research skills have improved so much during not just the quarter but the year. Before I would just cite the websites at the end of my project, but now I can cite my sources properly. I know this is going to benefit me in the future a lot. Not just for school but also for future jobs.

     Something that I have accomplished since new year that I am proud of is being more focused. I was focused before but now I am more focused in my classes. I feel that now I have that I am playing a sport it makes me work harder and do all of my homework. Before I would work hard and do my homework but I did it because I knew I had to not because I wanted to. Now I want to and have to because of volleyball.


No comments:

Post a Comment