Sunday, April 10, 2016

Third Quarter Reflection

Questions: In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts? What is something you have accomplished this quarter that you are proud of? What has been the most challenging part of 3rd Quarter for you and what did/can you do help overcome this?

    The area in English Language Arts that I think I made the biggest improvement is in poetry. My biggest improvement was in poetry because now I can write different kind of poems properly. Also before doing this poetry unit, I didn't really like and cared about poetry at all. Now I actually like poetry because you can they can be really meaningful. I feel like that is the area where I made the biggest improvement.

    Something that I have accomplished this quarter that I am proud of is getting mainly 4's on my vocabulary tests. I am proud of this because before I would try to get a 3, but now I want to get that 4. For me getting a 4 means that I really know understand what the word means. Now I an add eight new words to my vocabulary. I also like getting a 4 on the roots and prefixes, because now when I see a word with a root or prefix I know what it means. 

    The most challenging part of 3rd Quarter was doing the Poetry Reflection blog. I know I said that poetry was the area I made the biggest improvement in, but it was hard to explain everything without rambling on too much. I had a lot to say, but I knew that most of what I wanted to say would be off topic. It was hard for me to limit myself so the blog wouldn't be saying things that had nothing to do with the questions. That is what I believe was the most challenging part of 3rd Quarter for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment