Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Found Poem


I didn't do too well.
I plan to have him stay for most of the summer.
"I'll be pleased to help you"
She smiled
I was aware I haven't done much yet.
I would like to rest.
The one from Dallas will be free.
I'd rather take time off.
I'll tell you that and other things you'll need to know.

     The theme of this poem is friendship. Friendship is the theme because the people in the poem once had a friendship and then it was breaking apart.The message of this poem is that friends are never forever, but we should cherish the moments we have with them. We will never know how a long a friendship will last. That is the theme and message of my found poem.

     The main point of this poem is that two friends are drifting away, and it is really hard for one of them but not as hard for the other one. The whole poem is explained by the person who mostly hurt by the friendship. In the beginning it explains how they thought their relationship would last past the summer.  In the end it explains how the poem is actually a diary of the person who is really hurt. They are telling their diary how they will tell it about their friend and other things. The rip on the side of the page represents their friendship and how it is torn apart. The person who is smiling at the other person is the one who helps the other person. That is the main point of my found poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment