Friday, October 16, 2015

Blog for Week 10/12/15- Maximum Ride by James Patterson

Prompt: Describe your least favorite character and explain why. Describe your most favorite character and why.
Maximum Ride by James Patterson
Page 1-169

       I am currently reading Maximum Ride, it talks about Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, the Gasman, and Angel who ran away from a lab that turned them special. When the Erasers take one of them back to lab they have to go on a difficult journey to save her. This journey consist of fights, bruises, and new encounters. 

       My least favorite character in Maximum Ride is Nudge. She is my least favorite character because when it comes to her finding her family she would do anything even go on a different path that could eventually get them killed. She sort of becomes a whole different person in one part of the book and at the end they have to fight for their life. She is determined to find her family and get answers of why she was left in the lab. I'm not saying that being determined is bad but you wouldn't just go off course to find people, that might even not be your family, when a girl, you think of as a sister, was just kidnapped and you have to go find her. Also I wouldn't say I dislike her a lot of but she is the one that I like the least.

       My favorite character from Maximum Ride is Angel. I like Angel the most because she has the best power out of all six of them. Angel can read minds, she is the only one with a power except for flying. I think this power is really cool because she always knows what you are thinking and it sort of comes in handy for her when problems occur. I don't know why but she reminds me of a little doll, just because she is really nice, with the people who care for her, and even though she got kidnapped she wasn't mean to the kidnappers but she wasn't super nice. It's also probably because she is the youngest out of the group and they sort of treat her like she is a baby.




6 comments:

  1. I remember reading the Maximum Ride series. It was such a long time ago, I forgot some of the characters personalities. Though I understood the point you could've described more of their qualities and maybe how they look. My favorite character was Maximum Ride because she was the mother figure of the group and would do anything to protect them. The extent of her love for them is something I really like in her character. I also like Maximum Ride because she develops like a real person and her character grows more strong every time she faces a problem. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a good job on your blog although, I think you could've explained the characters a little better because I have never read the book and I don't know how these characters act throughout the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that one. Good job finding that picture,too. Angel is so cute! I also have no real critiques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog made me think about the time when I read the series about 3 years ago. I still remember what the books were about. You did a good job of explaining why Nudge is your least favorite and why Angel is your favorite character. Angel is also my favorite character from the book. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your blog. I agree with Yazmin next time try to explain the character a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read about a character who somewhat resembles Nudge, I do have to admit they can get pretty frustrating at times. You explained the characters nicely, not uncovering too much about, but uncovering the parts you liked/disliked. Overall good job.

    ReplyDelete